Portable Hawk Mews
This Product is a Game Changer!
(Patent Pending: 62/559.206)
- Aluminum frames resist rust, rot and warping.
- Install your hawk mews in any location.
- Panels connect quickly.
- Easy to relocate if you move.
- Easy to assemble: 2 people in less than 2 hours.
- Easy to disassemble: 1 person in less than 1/2 hour.
- Galvanized rods drilled 2 1/2” on center.
- Sloped Roof allows rain to run off.
- Food Port built-in (Aluminum Skin Models)
- Bath Pan Access door (Aluminum Skin Models)
- Secure latch.
- Built-in weathering skylight.
- Expand by simply connecting 3 additional panels.
Choose from Two Wall Skin Materials
We offer two types of wall skin materials, Aluminum and Econoplast (both in white).
Aluminum will last a lifetime, simply pressure wash and it looks as good as new.
Econoplast is a corrugated plastic (similar to material used for lawn signs). It's durable, but will break down over time. It's an excellent choice for your first Mews or if you are on a budget. We have been testing this material on Mike's personal Mews for 2 years and it still hasn't shown any sign of breaking down.